Schema is an advanced markup code added to your website. Websites with Schema are easier for search engines and other crawlers to index, meaning it’s easier for them to understand the content of your store, and serve it to more relevant people.
Our app automatically adds schema markup code to your shop as easy as clicking a button.
- Extremely simple to use
- No messy code left in case you uninstall the app
- You only have to pay once for the app, no hidden costs, no monthly payments
- Well documented and fast support
How do i know if it works?
- First and the fastest method is to go on any of your shop`s pages (product, articles, blogs...), right click>view page source or ctrl+u and search for "json+ld" (without the quotes) and you should see something like this:
- Another way is to copy the url of any of the pages and go to Google`s structured data testing tool and paste your url there. As a result you will see something like in the image below:
Why am I getting warnings/errors on structured data testing tool?
- Most of the time they show up for product resources, either because of a missing barrcode, sku, or review but they are just warnings so no issues here.
- In case you do get actual errors and not warnings, please contact us to address the issue.