Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Read themes, write themes
- In order to place the necessary code inside the theme, read&write access rights are necessary.
- Read products, write products
- Reviewus the app, needs to read certain product information ( product ID) and write ratings&reviews to the same product’s metafields
- Read script_tags, write_script_ags
- Reviewus the app, will gain read-only access to your latest orders. This permission is necessary in order to sent review reminders to customers who recently placed orders
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App: Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information;
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. [[ADD IF RELEVANT]]Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Rights If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data Retention When you place an order through the Site, we do not store information after using.